I feel like a thorn has been pulled out! We've been struggling with tantrums for some time - up to five a day. Now, we actually have tantrum-free days.
Here's what's included
Why does your child have all these tantrums anyway?
Are toy store tantrums really about wanting more toys? Is your child really trying to delay bedtime by doing all that screaming?
- A quick assessment of your situation, so you'll have a plan that's right for you
- The video-game-character analogy that will completely change the way you see tantrums
- Why tantrums can actually be a good thing (And no, this doesn't make you a bad mom for dreading them. :) )
- 5 success actions to take, so you don't need an infinite amount of self-control from your toddler (or infinite patience from you) to stay regulated
- One easy thing you can do in 10 minutes or less to reduce the chances of tantrums happening (that many don't realize)
Tone down tantrums and help your child work through their feelings. I'll also guide you as we practice real-life situations together.
- A five step plan to handle tantrums (including a simple but crucial step others miss, that makes all the difference)
- Twelve tantum-busting ideas you may have never thought to try
- How to turn tantrums into opportunities for your child to learn emotional regulation
and much more!
- They are more enjoyable (and less crazy!) because you'll be able to avoid many tantrums. And when tantrums still happen, you know exactly what to do so they don't ruin your day.
- You have time to actually connect with your child, instead of feeling like you're just fighting fires.
- You stop feeling guilty when your child has a crying or screaming fit. You're no longer constantly second guessing yourself, wondering whether you're doing the right thing.
- Your child practices emotional regulation skills that will help them succeed - not just today - but in life.
- You finally have a method based on what research studies show actually works, instead of constantly trying to "wing it" with one strategy after another, and feeling completely overwhelmed.
- You are open to new ideas about toddler development and behavior, based on recent scientific research.
- You're willing to spend the time to connect with your child. (Don't worry if you feel like you don't have any spare time right now. We'll help with that. You just have to be willing to try.)
- You'll put in the effort to make the changes recommended in the guide. (These changes are MUCH easier than a lot of the advice you've been getting.)
- You believe in respecting the developmental stage where your toddler is at right now.
- You're not open to new learning, or would rather believe hyped-up tactics that have no scientific basis.
- You believe that kids should be punished for having tantrums.
- You're not open to making changes, and you just want someone else to fix the problem and make tantrums magically go away.
- You believe that kids should be 100% tantrum-free.
Tame Your Toddler’s Tantrums self-paced online course (Value $97)
Toddler Tantrum Survival Kit PDF guide (Value $47)
Guided meditative journey for calm and confidence in parenting (Value $97)
Lifetime access to the materials, so you can watch whenever it's convenient for you, as often as you want to, on any device you own + 3 months support in an exclusive students-only Facebook group so you don't have to do it all on your own (Value $47)
Awesome Thing (Value $97)
Awesome Thing (Value $97)
Awesome Thing (Value $97)
BONUS: Name (Value $97)
BONUS: Name (Value $97)
Before, all the comments and criticism from people telling me I need to punish my child for having a tantrum would have totally crushed me. But now, I'm so surprised that they didn't even affect me! And when my mother-in-law kept telling my child - 'You're just going to misbehave again!' - I was able to tell her off in a respectful way. And she actually heard me and paused!
My husband and I used to fight all the time because we couldn't agree on what to do when our toddler has a tantrum. Thank you for helping us find a gentle approach that works for both of us. We feel more rested now that we don't have these hour-long tantrums anymore.
How can we help you decide if Tame Your Toddler's Tantrums is right for you?
- Remind me again - how long do I have access to the course?You get LIFETIME access - so you can watch as many times as you want, and revisit the material whenever you want to. For the Facebook group support, you'll have access for at least three months.
- What if my child has special needs?Parents with kids of ALL abilities are welcome here! As a developmental and behavioral pediatrician, most of my patients have special needs, and I've helped their parents successfully implement what I teach here.
However, this course does not replace consultation or services with your pediatrician and support team. You will need intervention beyond what is provided here. While I am a medical professional, I am giving this course as a parent coach. This course is not in any way meant to prevent or treat any disorder.
- How long will it take to see results?Many parents have reported seeing immediate results when using the methods in this course. However, to see lasting results, you will need to implement these consistently. You'll find that after the initial difficulty of doing something new, the methods here will actually free up your time and make your life easier.
- Are results 100% guaranteed?What's in this course is based not only on my own training and experience, but decades of research in brain science and child development. If your toddler's tantrums are a struggle for you, the methods in this course will help you.
However, the actual results you get will depend on a number of factors, including your unique situation, the actual manner of implementation, and whether or not your child (or others in the family) have mental health concerns or behavioral disorders.
Depending on your unique child and your unique situation, you may need support other than what's provided in this course. This course is NOT a replacement for getting an assessment or intervention if your child or your family needs it.
- What if my child is no longer a toddler?The principles we'll follow are universal and may also be applied to older children. However, the specific examples will be more applicable to kids age five and below.
- I barely have time to go to the bathroom. How will I have time for this?The topic of toddler tantrums can indeed fill up an entire week-long seminar.
But we're busy parents! We don't have that kind of time. That's why I've condensed the best strategies and put them into a process that's easy to follow and implement.
The videos are short, practical, and actionable, with no fluff. You'll keep on reaping the benefits of this investment of your time, not just now but in the future too.
- Do you offer refunds?If you feel you haven’t learned anything new, let me know within 14 days after enrolling in the course, and I’ll give you a refund.
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xTame Your Toddler's Tantrums$97-+
All prices in USD
You’ll receive confirmation of your enrollment by email.
You’ll get immediate access to the course in our course platform.
You also get 3 months access to an exclusive students-only Facebook group, so you have a safe space to receive the support and encouragement as you implement the strategies you’ll learn.
Here’s the special sauce of this training - you’ll experience a guided, meditative journey to create shifts in your subconscious mind, so you’ll have the calm and confidence to actually implement the strategies.
You get LIFETIME access to the course materials, so you can refer back to it whenever you want to.
Enter your bullet points here..