Part 3: A Step-by-Step Plan For Emotional Regulation
- Will this work for kids of different ages?Yes! We've designed this course for parents of young kids, up to 12 years of age. We'll talk about how to adapt these to your child's developmental level.
- But I don't have the time to go through an online course!We understand! We know how busy parenting life is. That's why we've distilled everything down to what you'll truly need to be able to apply these methods at home. The course is jam-packed with tips and strategies you can use immediately.
If you're here, it's likely because tantrums, meltdowns, fights - anything to do with emotional regulation - are causing stress for you. And you've been searching for solutions (maybe even all over the internet) but they're not working for you.
So this course will save you time. You can watch or listen to the lessons whenever it works for your schedule. Go through the material as quickly or as gradually as you want. Watch or listen over and over again as much as you need to, and you'll have convenient access using any device you own.
- Do I need prior training or experience to be able to understand or implement this?No! Based on research and from our experiences working with families, we know that these are strategies that any parent can use at home, regardless of prior training or experience.
- Why is the course priced so low compared to others on the topic?We know that difficulty with regulating emotions is a huge and common problem. We wanted to make this course accessible and affordable to more parents.
At this low price, we cover a lot that many other more expensive programs don't cover. For example, many programs focus only on what to do when there are meltdowns - without addressing all the different factors on how to actually set up you and your child for success so they are less likely to happen.
- Do you offer refunds?We're confident that you will get a ton of value from your purchase. In the extremely unlikely event that none of the strategies were helpful for you, send us an email within fourteen (14) days at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you a refund.