Have you been struggling to discipline your child? Losing patience because your child "won't behave"? Get this step-by-step system to guide you.
Understand the why behind your child's behavior.
Build a stronger relationship with your child - because this is the foundation of your child's behavior and development.
Stop feeling guilty when your child misbehaves or has a tantrum, and instead feel confident that you're doing exactly what your child needs
Be a calmer parent. Break the cycle of your child misbehaving, you trying one method after another, feeling frustrated and going into "monster parent" mode, then feeling guilty afterwards.
Enter your bullet points here..
Have people been telling you to "just spank your child!"? Are people starting to label your child "naughty" or "spoiled"?
Have you been trying all the "gentle parenting" methods you see on Instagram and memorizing all the "magic phrases" they say will "make your child behave"? Then feeling like a failure when they don't work for you and you end up shouting instead?
You are not alone. You are NOT a failure as a parent. You've probably been trying to follow a lot confusing advice.
Have you been told...
"You should never say no to your child!" or
"It's disrespectful to do anything that makes your child cry!"
Or, on the other hand, have you been told...
"All your child needs is a spanking!" or
"You should make your child afraid of you!"
Actual RESEARCH evidence shows these are MYTHS. Advice like these can lead to long-term behavior and emotional problems - not to mention leave you (and your child) confused, stressed out, and always feeling like you're doing something wrong.
There are so many "proven" methods being advertised on the internet where the "proof" would be personal experiences and testimonials. You don't need any more methods that are based only on personal experiences. You already have enough of these from your mom friends and even your mother-in-law. Yes, they can be helpful, but what do you do when there's conflicting advice?
That's why the Toddler Behavior Bundle is based not only on experience, but also on methods that have been proven from research.
If you're the parent of a toddler or young child, you'll love this treasury of resources to help you understand, prevent and manage behavior problems. Brought to you by Dr. Victoria Nolasco, a developmental and behavioral pediatrician, parent, and positive discipline parenting coach.
Get the video course "Handling Tantrums" and easy-to-reference PDF guides to help you decode and manage your
Discipline isn't just about what we do when kids misbehave. The key is what we do the rest of the time.
This workshop-style video course walks you through the four must-not-miss steps in toddler discipline and improving your child's behavior.
Find what you need in minutes with these handy PDF guides:
- Quick Guide to Toddler Behavior
- Winning Routines for Better Behavior
Finally understand why your child hits, screams, or throws a tantrum (Spoiler alert: It's not because they're naughty, and it's not because you're a bad parent.)
The one step that's missing from all the "strategies on handling misbehavior" that you've been told to do - that's why they haven't been working for you
One specific change you can make in as little as ten minutes, that can make all the difference in whether or not your toddler will listen
Enter your bullet points here..
Purchasing this was the best money I spent in a long time. This was such a blessing for my family. We're so happy the outbursts have lessened! I learned so much about child behavior from the insights and action steps. I used to feel so stressed, but I now feel confident as a parent.
The videos cover so much and gave me so many ideas in just a short amount of time. I shared them with my husband too. Thank you - it really works!
- What's included with the Toddler Behavior Bundle, and how long will I have access?You get LIFETIME access to the following: (1) video course on Toddler Behavior, (2) video course on Handling Tantrums, (3) the Toddler Tantrum Survival Kit PDF guides, (4) the Quick Guide to Toddler Behavior, and (5) the Winning Routines for Better Behavior PDF guide.
These are all DIGITAL products you will access online. Nothing will be shipped to you.
- How soon after purchasing will I receive the bundle?After you purchase, you'll receive instant access to all the resources. You don't need to wait to get started towards having calmer days. Within 10-20 minutes of your purchase, you should receive an email with instructions on how to access the courses.
These are all self-paced online resources that you can go through on your own time - whenever it works for your schedule. Go through them during one of your child's naps. Or take a quick peek at the guides for support and inspiration even in the middle of a tantrum. You also get lifetime access, so you have the materials whenever you need them.
- How do I know whether this is right for me?If you have a young child, and behavior and discipline are challenges for you, you'll love the resources in this bundle. While this is primarily for toddlers age 1-3 years old, parents of kids age 5 and below will find this useful.
If you have a child with special needs, this bundle will help you, especially combined with the support from your child's doctors, therapists and teachers. However, this bundle is not a replacement for receiving a diagnosis or intervention.
- Will this bundle make my child perfectly behaved?Sorry, it won't. Kids are still in the process of learning. In fact, one of the things you'll find out in this bundle is why it's not a good idea to be completely rid of tantrums and "bad" behavior!
So there will be ups and downs. Good days as well as times that are more challenging.
However, the resources in this bundle will help you as you support your child's journey towards social and emotional development. You'll know what to do, so that the bumps along the way can be opportunities for your child to learn and grow.
- Will getting the bundle be like getting a consultation about my child's behavior?Although your course instructor, Dr. Victoria Nolasco, is a developmental and behavioral pediatrician who works with kids who have behavior problems, purchasing this does NOT create a doctor-patient relationship. This is NOT a replacement for consulting your pediatrician or with a developmental and behavioral pediatrician.
- What if I have tried other methods that didn't work for me?A lot of parenting advice that we hear only look at one aspect, or promise a quick fix. This is a comprehensive system that looks at your child and the many, many reasons why a child can "misbehave". It also guides you through the four must-not-miss aspects when it comes to behavior and discipline.
Also, some discipline methods are based on misconceptions about child development. That's why they don't work. This guide will also dispel these myths.
- Can't I just Google and get all this for free?There are many wonderful parenting resources on the internet! However, along with all these wonderful resources, there are thousands of misconceptions and downright dangerous advice. How will you know which to believe?
This bundle will help you sift through what's useful and what's not. The practical, step-by-step system you'll get has been curated based on what research evidence has shown to work.
- Do you offer refunds?We're confident you'll love this bundle and that you'll see an improvement. Try it out and implement it for fourteen (14) days. If you don't see any improvement, email us within 14 days and we'll refund your purchase.
Grab this bundle now for only $49.